Saturday, June 27, 2009

It's Funny Now..


...but four hours ago we weren't laughing! I thought that one of the perks of being an "empty-nester" was that you could have sex whenever and wherever you wanted. Bullshit!! Here we were in the throws of passion and the phone rang, and kept ringing. It was daughter number 3. I ignored it because husband was so close, I just couldn't make him stop--it was an afternoon quickie afterall. I kept all my attention and mouth just where it was. Then I hear a knock at my bedroom door!! Shit, he says, I forgot to lock the front door. Too late now...I'm too far gone to stop. Daughter says, it's just me, I need to use the bathroom--I'm locked out of my apartment! I stop for a quick second and say just a minute! I go back and finish what I started and we are hauling ass through the bedroom, trying to be quiet about it. I try to wash the come from my mouth and hand. I flush the toilet and open the door apologizing for taking so long. She just looks at me. I shrug my shoulders and go back to the bedroom. I'm sure she knew what was going on and she and her siblings will have great fun discussing mom and dad getting caught fucking *at their age*... but I felt like I had been caught by my mother at seventeen!! Next time, *I* will lock the damn door!!
HFFD,
Tarin

No comments:

Post a Comment