Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cruisin' Again


I am in the middle of so many deadlines right now my head is spinning! Have I bitten off more than I can chew? No, I'm just not used to having multiple deadlines. If I'm ever going to get published, the only thing to do is to keep writing and submitting, right?? Anyway, I thought I'd share my story that I wrote for Alison Tyler's "boat" contest.

Fantasy Cruise

People were everywhere. Couples were sucking and fucking. Some were tied to various pieces of furniture or railings. Others were being spanked, paddled and whipped. The sounds alone were enough to blow the mind. The natural movement of the ship on the waves added an ethereal quality to the whole scene. The warm sea air was like a drug.

A glass box with a chair inside was set up in the middle of the common room. A crowd had gathered around it. There she was tied to the chair. He stood taunting her with his hard cock. He slapped it against her face; barely pressing her lips apart he teased her. Finally he grabbed her head and forced her mouth to take him. The teasing was over. Her eyes rolled back as he pumped faster and faster. He came. She smiled and looked toward the door as the next one in line entered to take his turn.

As I stood watching my wife’s fantasy being fulfilled, someone was standing behind me fulfilling mine.

I will have more stories to share later. So many ideas, just not enough time in the day!

HFFD,
Tarin

No comments:

Post a Comment