Thursday, July 2, 2009

First Contest

I entered my first contest at Alison Tyler's blog. She holds a weekly writing contest and I've been lurking for quite a while. This past week I decided to enter. My story "Virgin No More" received the second highest votes. I love it!! I am very surprised but, I fucking love it! I did have to choose between the two stories that I wrote this week. Here's the one that I didn't send in.

Dream Boat

He bought the boat with her in mind. Even though they only knew each other from the restaurant, he was sure she’d dig what he had planned.

“You have to put this on,” he said holding the blindfold out to her. Her eyes widened and he was afraid she was going to bolt. She only hesitated a moment and then put it on. His instincts about her were right.

“I promise I won’t hurt you and if you want to stop at any time, just say so. Any questions?”

“No.” Her voice quivered but her nipples were rock hard under her t-shirt and there was a hint of a smile on her face.

“Good. No more talking then.”

There was no struggle in tying her to the mast of the boat. He couldn’t wait any longer. The sight of her tied to his boat and the warm sea air was like a drug. First he pinched her nipples then traveled down to her wet cunt. The ball gag kept her from crying out when he plunged two fingers into the depth of her, but a rough moan gurgled in her throat. Kneeling in front of her he sucked her clit and worked his tongue inside. She came quickly, straining against the ropes. Her body went limp and he reached up to untie her.

“Hey! Are you sleeping? Are you ready to order or what?

I really like this one but chose the other at someone else's suggestion. We'll see who I listen to from now on!

HFFD,
Tarin

No comments:

Post a Comment