Saturday, July 4, 2009

Voyeur at Heart

I love to watch sex. I first realized this when I would watch and listen to my roommate with her many boyfriends. I don't know if they ever knew I was watching but, it didn't matter. I wrote this after watching my husband when he thought I was gone for the day.

Solo

Looking through the living room window I see him lying on the sectional. He seems to be almost finished. He is tense, ab muscles are tight, ripped, waiting on the edge. His jeans are pulled down just to his knees and his boxer briefs are pulled down just far enough that he has room to work. The waistband is tight around his balls, his cock swelled to perfect hardness.

His face contorts in that agony of pain, pleasure and anticipation. Damn, I wish he was in my mouth instead of on the other side of the glass. His hand is moving faster and he jams it harder and harder to the pelvis with each stroke. Every few seconds he gives his balls a squeeze with the free hand. He opens his eyes to check out his own hardness in his hands. He watches his hand slide up and down the shaft. It doesn’t take long. I’ve almost missed this one.

The sweat beads appear on his face, the leg muscles tense and his eyes fly open so he can watch the explosion as cum shoots up over his hand. The pumping slows as the orgasm pulses through him. Completely spent he lays back and closes his eyes. A smile and look of satisfaction passes across his face. Not letting go of his softening member, he slowly runs his finger up the shaft enjoying the slick feeling. Another smile and he drifts off to sleep.


HFFD,
Tarin

No comments:

Post a Comment